Hey gurl, hey! 🙂 Last night, I did a live DIY on this mesh diamond belt and as promised here is the written article on this belt. I like my DIY projects straight to the point without the fluff so let’s get started.
What you’ll need:
- Mesh Trimming: Shop here
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue sticks
- Belt Buckle: Shop here
- Jewelry Metal Glue: Shop here
- Step 1: Cut a split in the middle of your strip. Measure the buckle on the strip before cutting
- Step 2: Apply hot glue on the strip of the mesh and then fold it over the buckle.
- Step 3: Apply hot glue on the metal of the belt insert and slide on mesh and press down.
- Step 4: Add jewelry glue to the tip of the mesh and inside the metal tip and insert the mesh.
- Step 5: Let it dry and then try it on and cut a split to create a hole.
Here is how the belt look on 🙂
xoxo The style spy 🙂